Active Female, 44 Yr Old, 2 Kids, with Damaged Stomach Walls and C Section Bump. Blue Bell, PA

I'm pretty active, I run and do weight training...

I'm pretty active, I run and do weight training with a trainer but I could not get rid of my stomach no matter how hard I tried. I was feeling discouraged until a friend of mine suggested I try a tummy tuck. I did my review but was very nervous about it because of the actual procedure, the down time and my ability to take the time off from work. After my visit with Dr Mirabile of Best Impressions Medical Spa, I decided to go for it and boy am I glad I did.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Hands down I'm so glad I went with Dr. Mirabile of Best Impressions. He and his entire staff were absolutely wonderful from start to finish. The location is extremely nice, the staff is so polite and he has great bedside manner. He's warm, and knowledgeable and he answered every single question I had, and I had many, many questions.