Best Purchase I've Ever Made - Bloomington, MN

I am so happy with the results of my surgery. I...

I am so happy with the results of my surgery. I got 450cc's through the armpit (silicone). I know not many docs in the twin cities (if any besides Dr. Joe) will do that size of silicone through the armpit- but Dr. Joe did- and I am very pleased with the results. My scars will are already nearly invisible as the incisions were made right in the arm pit crease.
I was able to get back to running and exerciseing (I lift heavy) just 3 weeks after surgery. Running feels gerat- I don't even notice the new boobs- they do not hurt when I run, get in the way, nor do I need to wear extra sports bras.
I went from a 36C to a 32DDD.
I had to get drainage tubes and be wrapped in ace bandages right after surgery (this is rare though), but the bandages were actually really good becuase I had very little swelling when they were removed 3 days later. I had my surgery on a Friday and was back to work on monday. On Monday I had the bangages removed, and on Wednesday I had the drainage tubes removed.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon