Don't have Lumineers done, they won't last and look bulky - Bloomington, IL

I had 5 lumineers done on my front top teeth, they...

I had 5 lumineers done on my front top teeth, they are extremely bulky and after having many second opinions I was told they are not feminine or done well for my smile and facial shape. They were done so poorly that I am now borderline gum disease because my gums are so inflamed above the lumineers. I also had one come off 2 years ago. My tooth structure was shaven down even though lumineers are not supposed to require any tooth shaving. I now have to have new veneers done and spend almost 20K. The office that did the original veneers would not stand behind the work and ignored the opinions of other dentists. They also would not do anything to fix the issue or compensate me. I live in NYC now and offered to come back to IL to have them removed and redone as non lumineer veneers. Lumineers, the actual company would not speak to me when I called, they will only speak to a dentist.
Dr. Frank Foehr