29 Year Old Mom of Three, Long Awaited Breast Augmentation - Bloomington, IL

I have always been disappointed with my breasts,...

I have always been disappointed with my breasts, and after nursing my children they became even more disappointing. Early in our marriage my husband promised me that we would have my breasts augmented to give me the confidence I had always wanted, and when we saved the money, we finally decided to go for it.
Bloomington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poulter was amazing, and that is an understatement. He made me feel comfortable and at ease. We came in on a Friday for the consultation, and when he asked when we wanted it done my husband responded, "I was hoping for Monday," due to scheduling issues and my husband being off work for two weeks for unrelated reasons. Though we couldn't get it done Monday, Dr. Poulter made it happen on Tuesday! He listened closely to what we were looking for, and made his recommendations for what he thought would achieve the best results for what we wanted. The man really is an artist. I had high hopes for exparel, and unfortunately it seemed to not work at all for me. I could not explain why, though I would still recommend it to others because I appear to be the first of his patients to not have it work. I had a pretty rough recovery as a result, much moreso than I had expected after reading up online and discussing with Dr. Poulter. But what amazes me was how well he took care of me. He called us our first night home, and again the second night, to discuss how I was feeling and tweaks to my pain management. I think his multi-modal approach made a HUGE difference, especially considering the lack of efficacy of the exparel. I was given Percocet, Valium and gabapentin to start with, and toradol was added when we realized my recovery was a rough one. He refilled my meds as I needed and made sure I was always comfortable enough. We are only 9 days post op but so far I am thrilled with the results. I cannot wait to go bra shopping! He did an incredible job, and I would recommend him to every woman considering cosmetic surgery.