My Journey with Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair, and Lipo to my Back. Bloomfield Hills, MI

I'm a 37 year old mom, who has been researching...

I'm a 37 year old mom, who has been researching having a tummy tuck done for many years. I finally have the courage to go forward with surgery. I wanted to go to the Dominican Republic but my husband wasn't a big fan. So I began to research US plastic surgeon. After carefully researching I decided to go with Dr. Gray. I felt his results are similar to the work of some of the DR surgeons.

Surgery date

Surgery date scheduled for May 27, I'm so excited that's all I can think about.

Pre OP/ POF update

Sx was 5/27/16, everything went great. I love Dr. Gray and his staff when I saw my stomach is criedoing tears of joy. He removed 11lbs of skin and 1600cc of fat from my back.

Before and 6 weeks po

I forgot to post these but this a comparison photo

8 weeks po

Dr. Gray is a master at what he does. I don't regret my decision. I'm going back for Round 2 for lipo to abs and possibly flanks
Dr. Michael Gray

I had my consult with Dr. Michael Gray of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan on March 19. I'm really pleased on how informative he was during the consult. I'm looking forward to my surgery with him.