Nothing for my Money - Bloomfield Hills, MI

Been living with results that have not made a...

Been living with results that have not made a difference in my breast for the last 2+ years trying to make peace with it. I was already naturally big busted...even had a breast reduction before children...approaching my 50th bday I noticed I was losing upper pole fullness and my left boob was starting to become much smaller than my right. I have written two letters to Sientra implant company and have gotten no help. I told the Dr. three times how unhappy I was...that fell on deaf ears. I wish I could post my letters here to explain all that has transpired before, and since my BA surgery.
Dr. Ali

I was told I had to have the natural shape tear drop implant since I have a previous breast reduction. I was NOT told this by any other PS except Dr. Ali. I had seen 5 other Plastic Surgeons before I settled on Dr. Ali. He even went as far as to say he would turn down my business if I kept on insisting on the round implants. He claimed I would have a double bubble deformity if I choose the round implants and he refused to do them. I felt he used scare tactics to get me to go along with the decision to use these ineffective implants. They have basically gotten lost in my own natural breast tissue. I was already a 36 D when I came to see him. I remain a 36 D...did not have to buy any new bras...everything fits the same. I have even less upper pole fullness now 2 years later. I told Dr. Ali that a round shape and upper pole fullness were very important to me...I told him I wanted to go up one cup size...none of the things I asked for happened. I am so disappointed in the results, it seriously makes me sick to think I lost over $6,000 and am back to square one.