46, 2 Kids, 5-9, 132, Athletic Build , Going for 325CC Silicone Under the Muscle. Bloomfield Hills, MI

I am 5-9, 132 pounds, 46 years old. Wear a 36A/B....

I am 5-9, 132 pounds, 46 years old. Wear a 36A/B. I breast fed both of my kids and am a huge work out enthusiast. The chest I had in my younger years has significantly diminshed and I have been thinking about doing BA for almost 7 years. It never seemed like the "right" time. Well, tomorrow , 11/2/16 is the right time. I considered doing 275CC and ended up going with 325CC silicone implants . I am having it under the muscle as my skin is thin and a little sag so surgeon suggested under the muscle. I had three consultations and decided that the larger size would be better to achieve a natural look without going too big and still being able to do all of my exercise classes that I enjoy (cross fit, barren, spinning). I am trying to achieve a full C cup, and the Doctor assured me that 325CC would give me the results I'm looking for.

I have not told anyone about the surgery, except my husband. I feel like it's a personal decision and that people will judge me. There are many opinions about plastic surgery and just like when I selected the names for my daughters, I really don't want to hear their opinions.

I am hopeful that by Thanksgiving when all the family is here and in town that I will be 'back to normal'.

I can update tomorrow after surgery. Wish me luck!