Age 36, 176 Cm, 62 Kg Ready for Natural Looking Boobs - Netherlands, NL

I have decided to do breast augmentation 3 years...

I have decided to do breast augmentation 3 years after giving birth, breastfeeding for 15 months. Upper part of my breast has gone completely flat. My wish was to have breast not too big, with good shape.
It was difficult decision. I am polish living in the Netherlands.
I started my research for the best plastic surgeon match in March.
My first experience was with Doctor Laura Moojen from Velthuis clinic in Hilversum wih 9 years of experienced in breast augmentations. Doctor suggested for me to go with 330cc anatomical implants dual plane.
Her assistants wasn't as pleasant (no documents were provided in English, which is shocking as Doctor operates on a lot of expats). For this reason I have decided to search more.
My second Doctor was Felicia Smits from Boerhaave clinic in Amsterdam with 3 years of experience in plastic surgery. Doctor suggested 330cc anatomical implants under the muscle.
Doctor and her assistant were extremely pleasant, but I felt as I need a doctor with more experience.
So my search moved onto Bergman clinic where I had a pleasure meeting with Doctor Steven Korteweg. Doctor suggested 245 or 280 cc sub glandular. Both the Doctor and assistant were great, but after my research I felt as I need some with more than 3 years of experience.
Then friend of mine recommended me Doctor Joost Staudt from Bloemingdael clinic. After my intake I felt like Dr Staudt is the one I should have my surgery with. He's had many years of experience in plastic surgery.

Itchy scars

Today is day 5 post surgery and my scars are very itchy. It's bearable.
Swelling on right breast is gone down, left one is a bit more swallen. I can see bruises in the bottom of my breast and assuming this is normal.

No painkillers from day 3 after surgery (I forgot to post this before)

From day 3 after the surgery I've stopped using painkillers, there was not much pain ????

7 days post surgery scars

My scars are itchy, which means are healing well (I am guessing). I have a few small bruises & are going away slowly

4 weeks post suregry

Boobs are dropping nicely.
Scars are getting smaller.
Today is my first day back at the gym. I am not allowed to do upper body yet. So today concentrating on but & legs.
Dr. Joost M. Staudt

I had really great I take appointment wih Doctor Staudt, we talked about all pros and cons. Doctor understood my needs and suggested 300cc dual plane, I wanted slightly smaller, but glad I took his advise on the size.