6 Year Breast Cancer Survivor - Blairsville, GA

Im a 54 year old cancer survivor. Had a breast...

Im a 54 year old cancer survivor. Had a breast lift 5 weeks ago? I have had a few complications due to side affects of radiation treatment. My surgeon has had to go back and remove some spots that haven't healed properly, I can't wait to see them completely healed. I would have this surgery again in a heartbeat! Very pleased with my results so far.

Wound treatment

It's been 3 months now since my surgery. Still very pleased with how they look compared to before. My surgeon had to refer me to a Wound Care Specialist because of a spot on my right breast, this one had complications due to radiation. It's about the size of a ritz cracker and would not heal no matter what he did. I've been laying in the hyperbaric chamber for weeks now & can see significant changes in the wound. Hopefully I only have a few more weeks left & it will be completely healed. I posted a pic, not comfortable yet showing my wound uncovered, but will post another after I'm healed. Thank you so much for all your support!
P.S. I would do it all again!
Dr. Win Pound

Dr. Pound is awesome! Love everyone in the office! I've been treated like family since day one. Always ready to listen & address all my concerns.