61 Years Old Having Breast Augumentation, Mini TT and U Per Eyelid Surgery

I have always been flat chested and after having 2...

I have always been flat chested and after having 2 kids and breast fed them I ended up with just a sack. I promised myself if I come into any money I will have breast implant. Had a consultation with Dr Matt James from Blackheath Hospital London. After informing him what I want done ie breast lift and uper eyelid surgery he examined my breast he says not enough breast tissue to lift. I then reply what about fat inplant he said no it won't last. He suggested inplant. Was very apprehensive with such drastic measure. He suggest I think about this to ensure that this what I want. Went away thought and discuss with my daughter who was all for it. I decided to go for it as since having my kids I had lost all confidence.

Dr Matt James is an excellent surgeon. He is honest; direct, efficient, approachable, experirnce and thorough in every way. He will tell you whether you are a good candidate for surgery.