43 Years Old, Breast Lift and Augmentation and Liposuction of Hips, Thighs, Back and Stomach

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Chester Cheng delivers exactly what you ask...

Dr. Chester Cheng delivers exactly what you ask for. It's the best thing I ever did for myself. The recovery from liposuction was more painful than I thought but totally worth it. I did several body parts so maybe that's why. My breast lift and augmentation were a complete success. The reduction of the areola is a miracle in itself. My breasts are the exact shape and size I asked for. I'm so glad I did it. After 4 kids, it was time for a change. It makes me look years younger and cloths just fit so much better.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

44 years old. 2016--full body liposuction, breast lift and augmentation after 4 kids. 2017 One year later, I opted for tummy tuck and breast revision. The revision came from weight loss and I decided to go a little bit fuller after having lost so much weight. I should've done a tummy tuck the first time to get the results I really needed after four pregnancies. I thought liposuction would be enough, so it was a two-step process for me. I don't mind though. Dr. Cheng is gentle and kind. His work is absolutely a work of art. He truly knows how to work with the physical body during surgery. The staff keeps you 100% calm and comfortable upon going into the surgery room. After surgery you are taken great care of by a nurse and Dr. Cheng comes out to see you and tell you how the surgery went. The office staff is top notch and cares greatly for their patients. I recommend paying the extra amount and staying the first 24 hours in the hospital. It brings great comfort and joy to be cared for by qualified staff in the first 24 hours if you are doing a tummy tuck. Dr. cheng will not pick you apart, in fact you should know what you may want to have done before you see him. He is extremely respectful, a family man and will deliver the results you ask for. Your breasts will not be larger than what you ask for so be honest and really try to know what size would make you happy. Most of my friends have gone back to get larger implant regardless of the doctor they have seen. I'm not sure if it's just because eventually we get comfortable or if we didn't ask for what we wanted in the first place. ( I got 100% what I wanted) They (my friends) say it's a process that once you begin, you keep going. Just be honest with yourself about exact sizing and how you really want to look. It is you that does the decision making and Dr. Cheng delivers excellent results. The nurses are wonderful at helping you with all your questions and your needs before and after surgery. I want to make special mention of the office staff. These ladies are very busy and always take the time to make sure you feel OK. It is so important to have great care when choosing to have procedures done. These ladies understand and will go the extra mile for you. This is important because you interact with them a lot. They are a team and they work closely with the doctors and patients altogether.