43 Years Old, Breast Lift and Augmentation and Liposuction of Hips, Thighs, Back and Stomach

Dr. Chester Cheng delivers exactly what you ask...

Dr. Chester Cheng delivers exactly what you ask for. It's the best thing I ever did for myself. The recovery from liposuction was more painful than I thought but totally worth it. I did several body parts so maybe that's why. My breast lift and augmentation were a complete success. The reduction of the areola is a miracle in itself. My breasts are the exact shape and size I asked for. I'm so glad I did it. After 4 kids, it was time for a change. It makes me look years younger and cloths just fit so much better.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chester Cheng delivers exactly what you ask for. He listens intently and simply delivers. My breast augmentation and lift are exactly what I wanted. It has changed the way I feel every day. I also had liposuction of stomach, hips and thighs and back. The recovery was a bit more than I thought but my skin is smooth and my natural curves have been totally enhanced. I had gained a little weight and the contouring was the perfect jumpstart to getting back on track. My results are looking beautiful 9 weeks after the procedure. I feel better about my body than I ever have because the changes I made couldn't be done with diet and exercise. The consultation was comfortable and appropriate. Dr. Cheng takes measurements while you have your gown on. He has a light touch and makes the whole process simple. The front office staff are amazing. They are nice, friendly and very personable with patients. They answer questions and follow up. The office has a streamlined system for receiving quotes, handling questions, and upholds privacy and confidentiality.