34 Yo Mother of 4. Bismarck, ND

Finally doing it! I've wanted a mommy makeover for...

Finally doing it! I've wanted a mommy makeover for years, today was my consultation and the date is set (3 months away.) The procedure will include a breast lift and an extended TT with muscle repair. After twins and again gaining even more over the years, I decided it was time for a change, a lifestyle change, it's been over a year now and now I'm ready for this. I do hope to lose a bit more in the next 3 months but well, Holiday season is here, lol. I'm scared to death and extremely excited. I'm only writing a review because there aren't very many for this area and I'd like to provide my experience for others, will soon provide photos also.

getting close

Surgery is only weeks away and I'm very nervous and doubting my decision to have this procedure done in Bismarck. The extended tummy tuck is what's on my mind, I'm not sure I am getting what I've paid for, the way they explained it sound more to me like an original rather than extended. I'm hoping it's only the common jitters I've read from many others and it's also too late to back out now. I'm hoping I'll be able to clear and ease my mind of any concerns with my surgeon before being rolled away, lol. Will be posting photos soon, trying to be brave.

healing nicely

It's been less than a week since the procedures have taken place and I must say I have been pleasantly surprised with the pain level. To stand up and sit down are the worst of it but still not as bad as I was anticipating the pain to be. I am very pleased with the tummy tuck, the breast lift is still to be determined because they're very bruised and a bit odd shaped but it could be I need to let them heal and settle. I will be able to discuss my concerns later this week.
I didn't take before photos. Can anyone tell me if the surgeons office will provide these to their patients?

changing daily

Was able to shower today and gosh, that feels good. I've felt different since getting the tapes off and drains out. I'm glad the drains are gone but I feel almost unsecured without the tape, like I may just start falling apart, lol. I'm not as happy today with the looks of things; the way my nipples were placed, one looks higher than the other and it also looks like it's pointing down, the puckering along the creases on my hips are also a concern. I know they will be changing daily here on out and I'm trying to keep that as my first thoughts. Patience and more patience.

could be happier

It's been just over 5 weeks now since surgery and I'd just like to say that I would not recommend anyone going to Bismarck, ND for a major cosmetic procedure. I really wish I would've went with my gut and gone to a big city, to a doctor with more experience, I would say. While I'm still much happier than before I had these procedures done I believe things would be different had I gone to Salt Lake or Vegas and if I had to do over that is exactly what I would do. Let me explain, my right breast was a bit larger before the procedure but at least both breasts looked the same. I'm now dealing with my right breast being noticeably smaller plus the Arreola is smaller, misshapen and down lower and the nipple points downward. The tummy tuck, it looks great and I'm surprised being it was my biggest concern. My belly button looks awesome, not just a hole like I've seen on many others but mine looks so much like it did before, very cute and just me. The extended part of the tummy tuck could have been pulled tighter in my opinion but I'm no doctor, I just think $10,000 is a lot to be SO imperfect and I was not expecting perfection but precision and more attention to details. I really hope thing will settle right but I truly doubt these things will be resolved over time. So far I am healing wonderfully and am finally walking almost completely upright, sleeping is a bit uncomfortable still but only at first.

WTF Surprise Charges

6 weeks after surgery and we just got a bill of over $1200 AFTER ALREADY PAYING PRICE IN FULL OF $9,770. Guess with the drop of oil prices and so many trying to save incase of related layoffs, this establishment is trying to get more out of people. Ugh, why me? Not too happy with results at this time and now over charges. DO NOT GO HERE
Bismarck Plastic Surgeon

Although, I had a wonderful experience meeting Dr. Becker in a comfortable setting and the office staff and practitioners were friendly and professional I had a questionable experience overall.. my results are completely different on each side with both the tummy tuck and breast lift, almost as if they were done by different surgeons and am EXTREMELY upset that I was charged for extra services and was not informed of additional charges at followup or any other time until we received a bill, by mail, 6 weeks later. TRULY WISH I WOULD HAVE GONE TO VEGAS