42 Yr Old Bday Gift. 650 Mentor High Profile - Bismarck, ND

My consult was last summer after doing some cool...

My consult was last summer after doing some cool sculpting procedure to remove some belly flub and arm flap. I was doing two times a day work outs ar home And was enjoying the new me. It just wasnt complete. I decided for my bday gift to myself for my hard work I would get the breasts enhanced. I was wearing 38c but padded heavily

5week post op

Today they feel like bricks. Still havent worked out or been in the mood to be physical. I am emotional and either pms or just cranky cause i feel this way. Better hope this passes!!!

8 weeks post op

Just a few things. Im still feeling pain under near the incision and arm pit. I have been out golfing and have full range but i yet to sleep comfy on my side. Feels like they move around and get hard when bending over. I do massage once a day and feel that helps. I noticed my right breast has a crease and did not fill out the roundness. Disappointed about that.

Stats

My profile 650 mentor hp under. 185 5'6 2 kids 22 and 15

Aug 20

Progress

Sept 15

3 1/2 month post op. Im not sure that im wanting to wait 6 months for a recheck. My left breast is firm. My right is soft and has a deformity (double bubble). Not at all sexy or make me feel confident to go back to dr for a revision. :(

7 months

7 months and i feel like they are set! Im ready for the revision of my right breast from the bubble that formed. Will be doing revision soon. My emotions are very depressing because this is a body image issue. However i Am healthy and thank god for that!
Bismarck Plastic Surgeon

Surgery went well but will need revision.