Delighted with my New Nose - Birmingham, GB

I have always been very self-conscious about my...

I have always been very self-conscious about my nose, but didn't't have the courage to go for surgery. This year I saw three different surgeons for advice. I found Dr Lahiri to be most thorough and frank about what can be done and what he could not. He was very patient hearing through all my concerns and explained in great details what exactly he will do for different parts of the nose. This was so different from my other two consultations! I also emailed him for advice a couple of times - he was very prompt in replying. The cosmetic nurse I saw a few days before surgery was also very helpful.
The day of surgery was nerve wracking. But both Dr Lahiri and the anaesthetist saw me in my room and calmed me down. I was amazed by how little pain there was afterwards, except the packs that came out next day which I was a bit nervous about. The wait for the first week was very difficult as I could not wait to see the results. But using cold like he asked me to do was great - I had no bruise that a bit of make up could not hide.
Dr Lahiri took off the splint himself next week - I was simply delighted. This was the nose I always wanted. The little swelling went down quickly. It is three months now and everything is great! I will recommend him to everyone.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, polite, friendly, patient - always explained everything in details. He was also very frank and honest, told me what he could and could not do. No false promises.