Breast Lift and 430cc Implants

Mrs Kat is amazing, I had 3 consultations before...

Mrs Kat is amazing, I had 3 consultations before seeing her and the minute she spoke I just knew she was the one. Clearly knows her stuff and put me at ease. Mrs Kat has magic hands! I travelled 2 hours one way from Cambridgshire for consultants and my operation was at Solihull Parkway. It was worth the drive! Mrs Kat has changed my life. I had one breast two sizes bigger than the other, severe sagging and loose skin at the top of my breasts. I'm only 3 weeks post op and already I'm over the moon with my results. They are exactly what I wanted and I can't believe how well I have healed by filling Mrs Kat's advice. Mrs Kat's nurse Natasha is amazing, really knowledgeable and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Throughout the whole process I have felt confident in Mrs Kat. The whole team at the office and in the hospital were brilliant. Thank you for changing my life! If anyone is thinking about this procedure please go and see Mrs Kat, it's a breast lift and implants is a HUGE operation to have and you want to be in the best hands and Mrs Kat certainly has them!

More pictures

More pictures. I'm so happy!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Professional, calming and exceptionally good at what she does!