Mommy Makeover W/ Arm Lift - Birmingham, MI

After 2 c sections and some weight loss I felt...

After 2 c sections and some weight loss I felt that it was time for me to get my body back together. I did all I could do with diet and exercise. No matter how hard I tried I could never get my arms or stomach as tight and toned as I wanted them. I came to the decision that I would have to get help surgically in order to achieve the results I desired. I decided to have Dr. Andrew Lofman perform my surgery and thank god I did because he did a fantastic job. I am now 2 weeks post op and beyond satisfied with my results. My surgery was worth every penny and I couldn't be any happier.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon, Dr Lofman was absolutely amazing. He has the best bedside manner I've ever had in a Doctor and he is beyond talented. What more could you want in a surgeon? His staff is also very kind, helpful and patient. Choosing his office and having him perform my surgery was one of the best decisions I have ever made.