You've Changed My Life - Birmingham, MI

I was very determined and motivated to get smaller...

I was very determined and motivated to get smaller breast. I finally went through with the procedure and I am very happy with my results. At first I was nervous and scared. I didn't know how I was going to look afterwards with smaller breast due to me having larger breast for so long but once I seen the new ones I felt like a young teenager again.

Hi my name is Jacqueline Croskey and I was desperately in need of a specialist Dr. to do my breast reduction. I had back pain due to my heavy size breast. As I finally made my decision to go forward with this procedure I insist on getting the best Dr.there was. By me working at a Dr. office one day I got on the computer at work and started looking for a Dr. who specializes in doing breast reductions I wanted the best. As I looked and looked and looked I came across Dr. Andrew Lofman. I remember calling the office and speaking to his secretary Suzanne I explained to her what I wanted to do and she also explained to me what i had to do so i proceeded to do those things that she told me to do. The first day I went in for my consulant appointment with Dr. Lofman I was kind of nervous but threw it all he madr me feel comfortable he did an excellent job explaining to me everything that I needed to know. So on June 9th the big day for my procedure I remember Dr. Lofman coming in my room I was all hooked up to my iv and stuff he came in my room with this big black breifcase im looking around saying in my head what is he about to do mind you I'm really nervous now he started telling me what he was about to do which was the final measurements and letting me know what size did I want once he did that I remember getting wheeled into the operating room and me saying to him I'm scared. As I'm being wheeled down the hall l entered into these two big double doors in this big bright room with all these instrument in there. I begin talking to one of the operating tech ladies about eye lashes and this man telling me that they is about to inject the antastigia into my IV and next thing I know I was sleep. When I woke up I was in my room in my bed everything was done. All I know is I am so excited and very impressed with my results. Dr. Lofman is the best and I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in getting this done. He knows what to do and he takes the time out to explain everything in full detail that needs to be explained he also is honest and straight forward with you. I already recommended two young ladies to him that's how much I admire him. If I had to do it all over again I would I wouldn't change what I did for nothing. Once again I would like to say Thank you Thank You Thank You Dr. Lofman you've changed my life.

Detroit Plastic Surgeon