31 Yo, 2 Kids and Finally Had my Dream Come True with Lift+Implants - Birmingham, MI

After having had my first baby about 5 and half...

After having had my first baby about 5 and half years ago, I can say this a blessing and a dream. I was perky, size double 00. I am now 31 and a size 2 to 4 depending on the store. 5'5" 134 lbs. I am very active and work on my feet all day. I now on day 3 post-op and am starting to feel less pain. I have a very high pain tolerance due to the fact I have had two epidurals in the past, nerve block injections and deal with chronic migraines.
I went to see Dr. Rifai a couple of weeks ago and they were extremely professional and answered all my questions. This was my third visit to a plastic surgeon and I was extremely skeptical.
On the first visit I went by myself and asked routine questions. Dr. Rifai immediately made me feel at ease and explained that by having a breast lift I would lose a cup size (huge detail that all other previous plastic surgeons had not mentioned), he also said that it was unrealistic for me to try to picture myself using silicone sizers were not helpful for patients who were also having a lift. I was shocked because during all my other appointments the first thing both doctors did was to give me sizers to try. He was extremely genuine and assertive and exuded confidence (in a humble way).
I felt I had to write a review because this is an extremely expensive procedure for most folks out there and I will post pictures as soon as my first week is done.
Thank you for reading!
Dr. Rouchdi Rifai

He was extremely professional, courteous and attentive. He addressed all my concerns and made sure I felt safe and acknowledged.