43 Year Old - Mommy Makeover - Love It !!!! Birmingham, MI

Dr. Lofman is an artist. I am 43 years old and a...

Dr. Lofman is an artist. I am 43 years old and a mother of two beautiful girls (5 & 7). Pregnancy, two C-Sections and breast feeding wreaked havoc on my body and no matter which diet I tried, which trainer I hired….I couldn't get rid of my excess skin/fat on my belly and my breasts seemed to sag more and more each passing day. I did a lot of research and stalked this site for months. After several consultations, I found my doctor….. Dr. Andrew Lofman. His credentials are amazing and more importantly, I liked his before/after photos on both this site and his website. The breast lifts and augmentations were done to perfection and the tummy tucks were beautiful as well. At my first consult with Dr. Lofman, I was very comfortable, he took his time and was very patient with my long list of questions. He was very confident and told me that I was a perfect candidate for a Mommy Makeover and that I would have my figure back. Before I booked my surgery, I made a second appointment to discuss additional questions and try on sizers once again. I was afraid of going too big - however, my research proved that most ladies regret not going bigger. I originally was going to go with the 375 or 400 cc moderate silicone implants. However, after much research and discussion with Dr. Lofman, I went with 425 cc and could not be happier. My tummy tuck turned out great and after only three weeks my scars are healing amazingly well. My breast lift incisions are also healing incredibly well. I also had lipo of the flanks (love handles) to bring back that hour glass figure that has been missing for a VERY long time and lipo of the outer thighs. Dr. Lofman is a very confident doctor who is very down to earth with a wonderful bedside manner. Susan runs the front office and she was always so patient and kind with my numerous emails, questions and issues. Dr. Lofman is a great doctor and I couldn't be happier with my results. I plan on going back to Dr. Lofman in the future and my sister is already discussing having her breast lift with Dr. Lofman.

Updated photos

Photos of before & after

Updated photos

More recent photos.....3 1/2 months post surgery. Working out 5-6 times a week and trying my best to eat well.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andrew Lofman is an excellent doctor! He is patient and confident, has a wonderful bedside manner and made the mommy makeover experience wonderful! I am extremely happy with the doctor, his staff and the art he created - he helped me get my pre-mommy body back and I will be forever grateful.