38 Years Old, Mom of 2, Tummy Tuck with Lipo of Flanks - Birmingham, MI

Pregnancy really did a number on my body with...

Pregnancy really did a number on my body with hormonal changes and major weight gain. I was able to lose all of the weight and then some (100 lbs total), but I was left with a stretched out, hanging skin. After weighing out the pros and cons my husband and I agreed to schedule a consult and shortly after we booked a surgery date. I'm beyond pleased with the results. I'm 10 weeks post op and I can see some abs starting to show. The scar is even and minimal and stretches from one hip to the other. It's low and easy to hide. My pain was minimal, had no complications, and it was much easier recovering from this surgery than my 2 prior c-sections.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lofman is awesome! I can't say enough good things about his work, my easy recovery, his attention to detail, and just overall experience. Another review mentioned that he is an artist and I can't agree more. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Lofman!