Wil Rhinoplasty Make Much Difference to Me? - Southampton, GB

For a very long time I have wanted a nose job and...

For a very long time I have wanted a nose job and I am planning on going through with it early next year when I have saved enough. I'm going to the westbourne centre for a consultation early next year with Mr Nishikawa. Has anyone had surgery with this doctor and another doctor at this surgery? And does anyone think from looking at my photos that I can indeed have a successful surgery and look more attractive?

25 Year Old Male Long Awaited Septo Rhinoplasty

25 Year Old Male Long Awaited Rhinoplasty

After waiting a long time the opportunity finally came for me to go ahead with it and it's easily the best decision I've made. Done years of revision and defiantly chose the right surgeon. You can see the improvement in my photos and it's only 6 weeks post op so still quite swollen and will shrink more. Recovery was a breeze didn't even really get black eyes. No pain what so ever only bad thing was congestion for about a week after. Highly recommend this procedure if you actually need it that is.

Salisbury Plastic Surgeon