Tummy Tuck After 3 Children - 40 Years Old - Best Decision Ever! - Birmingham, GB

It has been just over a year since I had my tummy...

It has been just over a year since I had my tummy tuck and it has changed my life so I wanted to share. I went on holiday and wore bikinis with confidence for the first time in 9 years. I would not have believed that it would have such a huge impact on my self-esteem but it has and I am so pleased I took the decision last year. I had my treatment under the care of Mrs CC Kat and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is very professional, explains very clearly what the expectations should be, she was amazing while I was in the lovely hospital in Edgbaston. In fact, all the staff were fantastic, the anaesthetist was brilliant and not without humour which helped a nervous patient and Mrs Kat visited numerous times to find out how I was post-operatively. The post-operative care was excellent as well and the team was so accommodating when I was late to both reviews due to traffic from London to Birmingham. If anyone would like to know more I am happy to answer any questions, particularly to do with the procedure and the recovery. I don't really have a great selection of before and afters but I have a couple of photos from my holiday that I'm very chuffed with!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr CC Kat was terrific, I can't recommend her and her staff highly enough. She is so professional but she is also caring. She answered all my questions in a clear and digestible way so I could make my decision to have the procedure very quickly after seeing her. She and the team at the Priory Edgbaston were superb from the moment I arrived to the last visit. On the day Mrs Kat visited and explained how the operation would happen and although I was the last patient on the list and the operation was late in the day she and her anaesthetist were with me post-op at 10:30pm. They were there agin first thing in the morning and throughout my stay. I am so pleased I chose to have my operation performed by Mrs Kat.