Scalp Micro Pigmentation Changed My Life. Thanks Damon - Birmingham, GB

Having had SMP the year I can without hesitation...

Having had SMP the year I can without hesitation that its changed my life. For many years I have hidden under a cap feeling very low due to my hair loss. I looked into SMP and did much research and found Damon Ashcroft. After 3 treatments i have an amazing outcome and my confidence is high again. I no longer wear my cap to hide my hair loss which makes me feel so free. Friends and family are amazed at the results and people who don't or didn't no i was bald haven't a clue its an illusion. Thanks again Damon for everything you have done.
Damon Ashcroft

Damon Ashcroft of Bespoke Scalp Micropigmentation is not just a fantastic Practitioner of SMP but an amazing man. Reading the many write ups about his experience in the industry and seeing his results i knew id chosen the right guy. However what you don't see in his results but you do first hand is his caring nature. He looked after me every step of the way and made sure that the result would be the best but also that i was okay also going through this. I would recommend Damon highly to anybody who is looking into this treatment.