Revision Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty - Birmingham, GB

Three traumas plus a failed rhinoplasty. The...

Three traumas plus a failed rhinoplasty. The outcome is perfect. The surgeon and staff impecible and well worth the money paid. After an extremely failed rhinoplasty and three traumas prior i thought there was no chance of my nose looking any resemblence of my natural nose. Dr Nishikawa took a lot of time to study before trama pictures and has basically built my nose back to its former self prior to any trauma. I cant thank Dr Nishikawa enough for his care and skills used on me. The clinic staff were also amazing, very professional and caring. The whole experience has been much better than i had hoped and has put my faith back in plastic surgery.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nishikawa was one of the most pleasant people i have met. He took me through a journey from a very bad rhinoplasty to a perfect revision rhinoplasty plus septoplaty. On meeting Dr Nishikawa i thought there was very little chance that my nose would ever have some resemblance of my own nose after three traumas plus a very failed rhinoplasty. Dr Nishikawa was so profesional in his approach. He discussed the opperation he would perform on me and made me feel confident that he was the man for the job. I couldnt believe the results of the opperation. The outcome is much much more than i could have hoped. I am so pleased i have to say he is my hero.