New Boobs and Flat Tummy Happy Lady - Birmingham, UK

After big weigh loss i had to much loose skin of...

after big weigh loss i had to much loose skin of tummy and loss of volume in my boobs . so i booked to see the wonderful mr hassan he made me feel relaxed and under no pressure at all , i decided to go for full tummy tuck and breast inplants. iv had other things done with mr hassan and im very pleased so i knew i was in safe hand but i was worried about the pain because i was having two things done together . im 12 days post op i love my tummy and boobs . has for the pain ...WHAT PAIN.... iv not had one day of pain really not a day " i can not praise mr hassan enough he is a perfectionist and i think he top dog :) ...also carolyn his helper is great she made things easy :) and rob the driver who made my journey to and from hospital a pleasant one :)

So Happy with All Iv Had Done

Iv had breast implants ..tummy tuck ...micro lift .... eye lift ..not all at the same time may I add iv kept going back to this amazing surgeon all the work iv had done has been second to none he amazing I look amazing
He a really humble man and cares even after you had surgery he is there to talk not a go between he himself will talk to you when ever you won't I can't say enough how fantastic his work is if your looking for a surgeon look no where else honestly amazing :)

London Plastic Surgeon

mr hassan is a perfectionist