38 Years Old, 4 Children Leaving Me with an Empty B Cup - Birmingham, GB

I have always had smaller boobs than my friends...

I have always had smaller boobs than my friends and was a late starter at growing them too! So from a teenager I wanted bigger breasts. After having my first child at 21 although small they were lovely and full then disappeared they were now an empty B cup and it began to affect me even more but I decided I would not get a BA until Id finished having my children and this was the only thing that stopped me feeling down about them, the fact I knew I would definately have them done one day!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Mr Guy Sterne.......I can not recommend Guy enough he was absolutely everything you need in a surgeon. In my first consultation he instantly made me feel relaxed and he was friendly, listened to what I wanted wrote everything down. We tried different type inplants to see what size I liked. He left the decision up to me with his guidance on which ones were realistic and which were not. He immediately said over the muscle which I initially worried about as everyone who I have known to have a BA have all had under the muscle but i left it as that and booked my date for my op with his PA I was happy with everything. On my second consultation with him we agreed to 450cc and still overs I put my trust in him and thought if that's what he says then that's what I'll have and left feeling completely ready and couldn't wait. Not once did Guy talk about the money either. I also did not see a sales co-ordinator or nurse it was Guy on both consultations the first one free and the second one there was a fee but I knew I wanted Guy from my first consult. I payed the price of the BA half the day before surgery and the rest on the day of surgery. Mr Sterne's PA Jude is also so lovely and helpful and really looked after me too I must have phoned her about ten times prior to my surgery and she was so helpful everytime!! There was no comparison out of all 4 companies I went to see and the surgeons I seen and these are very very well known they didn't have a patch on Guy for patient understanding and making me feel happy about the procedure everytime I saw him. Thank fully I went with Guy and my result is perfect ! I love them!!! I have boobies!!! Still in shock! I am only 4 days PO But I'm super happy!