Breast Augmentation - 24 Year Old, Mum to One

I love my new boobs! After my first and only...

I love my new boobs!
After my first and only child i breast fed for a very short time - literally around 2 weeks! But once my breasts returned back to normal and had stopped producing milk i was left with empty, volume less, uneven and to me, unattractive breasts.
I couldn't wear the underwear i wanted, my breasts wouldn't sit properly in certain bras, i was limited to heavily padded, maximum boost bras.
I am literally only 5 days post op but they have changed so much already. I am so pleased that i made the decision to go ahead and get the surgery. Im loving the results already, and I'm eagerly anticipating the final result!
I haven't really experienced any pain, i would describe what i felt more as discomfort and muscular aching - my implants are under the muscle, I'm not too sure if you would experience this aching if the implants were over the muscle.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Guiseppe performed my procedure almost a week ago. Not long I know but i am so happy with the results of my surgery already and i can't wait to see the final results! Amongst fantastic results so far, I cannot express enough how pleased and relieved I was when I left after my consultation. Dr Giuseppe provided me with a professional, honest and relaxed consultation. He was very clear and to-the-point which I found very reassuring and I felt I wasn't just told what I wanted to hear making it clear from the outset that he only has the patients best interests at heart. Fantastic surgeon and always smiling too! Thank you!