Breast Implant Exchange for 205cc lp with mastopexy with Vaser Lipo Thighs - Birmingham, GB

I've been considering this operation for a long...

I've been considering this operation for a long time after breast feeding my son was left a deflated b cup 6 years ago and had 300cc hp natrelle implants. Unfortunately I immediately hated them as they looked stuck on "beach ball look" and only accentuated the naturally wide gap between my breasts. Wearing a push up bra with them was WAY too much and they started to sag. Only after my consultation with mr mileto did I realise I've had ruptured as he pointed out the difference in shape between them. An uplift was definitely on the cards (should have done that first time around) but even with sports bra in they felt large heavy and matronly. After 2 consults decided on 205 low profile motiva. Also having 3 areas of Vader inner outer and knees to sort my thunder thighs out.
Operation was yesterday and I'm really happy with result so far ????

Day 2

So nice to be home back in my own bed especially as was expecting a 2 night stay because the surgery was quite extensive, think I was under around 5 hours for the two procedures. Feeling quite tender on the thighs black and blue bruising also on the breast but I had expected as I do bruise easily. I had started arnica 30 2 days prior to surgery and am still taking along with 3 coedine and 3 ibuprofen.
I would rate the pain about 5 out of 10 which is good as I had expected much worse after reading some vaser lipo reviews.
On the vaser I think in a way I hadn't wanted to get my hopes up too much.
Although I have seen a lot of positive reviews there have also been many where people had seen no difference but I am very happy with the shape of my legs now.
Total removed was 2.5 litres so around a litre per leg.
Bracing myself for the big swell in a day or so, ATM slightly swollen hard and numb but again what I had expected from reading other real self reviews.
Can't wait to remove the bandages from around breast scars to see them properly.
Has anyone used scar away or can recommend good cream?
Also credit to the lady's review wehaveliftoff.. looking at her previous augmentation and her downsizing implant choice really helped me, I think I wouldn't have considered going as low as 205cc until I saw her results and would have ended up a 275 or 250 which really wouldn't have been noticeable coming from my 300 cc:
I feel so much perkier and lighter now, literally a weight off my shoulders :-)

Forgot to mention pocket revision

Just wanted to add that my ps made the pocket for implants smaller as they were falling into my armpit When laying down!

Legs before and day 1 after vaser

Day 4 post op

Still quite tender especially thighs from vaser, poor body looks battered pain is completely manageable swelling not as bad as anticipated so far.
Mr mileto

Mr mileto through surgicare at Dolan park hospital