Consultation Review: Mrs Cc Kat. Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants - Birmingham, GB

I have booked in my consultation for this Monday-...

I have booked in my consultation for this Monday- 08/08/2016. I am seeing the surgeon CC Kat. I have taken some serious consideration in to the surgeon I want, and throughly done research. Her reviews are fantastic and I have read not but good things about this lady. I especially like the comments saying how kind and understanding she is. I am looking very forward to meeting her.
I would just like to say a big thank you to all the women/men who have posted their stories on here, you have all been extremely helpful.
I am hoping to have a full tummy tuck and my breasts done. I already have my boobs done, but they're ready to be replaced and again, Mrs Cc Kats reviews are brilliant in this department also.

Disappointed

Hello rs.
I didn't have a very good experience with my consultation with Mrs c Kat.
I would not recommend at all.

I asked for confirmation to be sent and directions of where I needed to be.
I never got either, and couldn't get through to someone who could send me them.

I am still waiting for my money back, and now they're ignoring my emails.

I just hope I get my money back.

Left Feeling Devastated

I would not recommend. Bad communication, nobody knows what they're doing. Staff is rude and unresponsive. Mrs C Kat refuses to speak to you. You can only speak to her through a 0845 number. I have been treated so bad and sent a goose chase to Birmingham that was 7 hours. They gave me the wrong address and sent me home without even a apologey for my wasted time. And to see Mrs c Kat again, I was told to pay £150 again, even though they gave me the incorrect address

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I didn't have a very good experience with my consultation with Mrs c Kat. I would not recommend at all. I first made my booking with the 15min free consultation that is advertised on here. I got a phone call a few days later, saying that Mrs C Kat says there is no such thing, and I have to pay £150. That was no problem as I was quite sure I wanted this surgeon. I asked for confirmation to be sent and directions of where I needed to be. I never got either, and couldn't get through to someone who could send me them. I was told to call Mrs c kat secretary, I did not want to call that number as it is an 0845, and the last call I made to that number it cost me £28 for about 10mins. On the day of my consultation I called again and practically begged for someone to give me directions for where I needed to be. Again a was told to call to 0845 number. Eventually they came back with a B16 postcode and sent me to 49 Sherbourne street. I travelled for 3 hours and when I got there, called to ask where the building was as I couldn't find it. I was told I was in the wrong place and needed to be at B15 at the priory hospital... I put it in the sat nav and went there. When I got there, I was again told I was in the wrong place and needed to be at B16, 49 Sherbourne street... Again I travelled back, found the building with zero help from any staff on the phones. The building was closed. By now it was 20:30 and I was 30 mins over my appointment. After a lot of phone calls, begging and pleading, I finally got to speak to someone who called Mrs c Kat. Mrs c Kat had obviously gone home thinking I was a no show. I was told to call back in the morning. I had to travel back home for 3 hours. My whole trip cost a small fortune in petrol and 7 half hours in total. I did not get one single apology or a fraction of remorse from anyone. Infact they was quite rude. When I called the next morning, again I was told to call the 0845 number, again after arguing my point, I was given a email as Mrs c Kat refused to take a phone call from me. The emails was rude and again no apology, I was told that if I wanted to see Mrs c Kat again I had to pay another £150. I again explained my situation, gave all the names of the people I had spoke to and who gave me incorrect information. They just didn't care and said someone else is dealing with it!!! I have arranged time off work in sept, as they said I could have them after having a consultation. I also explained this in a email. My response was to make other arrangements as Mrs c Kat is now off work in sept. I am still waiting for my money back, and now they're ignoring my emails. I was nothing but polite and even said I didn't want to make a complaint against anyone, I only wanted to book back in ASAP. upon research I have since found this is a common problem with Mrs c Kat and apparently she pays people to do her reviews. I am so upset by all of this, as I had high hopes for Mrs c Kat. I just hope I get my money back.