"35 Yr Old, 2 Kids, Ready for a New Look , 400cc Saline. Birmingham, AL

Had my consultation, and Dr. Heddon was very...

Had my consultation, and Dr. Heddon was very thorough with what he thought was best for my body frame. I thought needed a lift but he said I had enough skin and volume that the implants would lift my breast up. He had a great bedside manner and his staff was really nice. I'm just ready for my procedure.

Ready for a fuller chest

Three Days Left

Omg I can't believe I have three days left till my BA. I was having a lot of anxiety about the whole ordeal. Having a lot of crazy dreams that my boobs would look humongous...lol I had to just let go and stop researching and looking at pics. I'm ready and I'm prepared. See you guys in three days.

Wish pic

Surgery Day

Well I was scheduled to arrive at 6:30 this morning. I checked in exactly at 6:30. I signed my consents and paid my balance in cash. They only accept cash or cashier checks on the day of surgery. I went to the back to get my pics taken by the nurse. She also did my vitals and did another history. I did a urine test to make sure I wasn't pregnant. Then the doc came and asked if I had any questions. He marked my boobs and he said we the anesthesiologist will be in to start your IV. My IV was started and he was amazing because I didn't even feel it. He gave me some medicine through my IV and we walked to the OR. I laid down and can't remember nothing nothing..lol I remember the nurse putting my shoes on and the next thing my fiancé was driving me in the car. We was in our hotel room at 930!! He helped me get in bed. He had my support pillow set up. I ate some jello and drinked some water before taking 2 Percocet. The pain was @10. Literally like someone is sitting on your chest. I went to sleep and woke up feeling so much better. I walked around and even went to Target to buy some soup. I can even lift my arms. I am really amazed that I'm not in pain. I will take my pain medication though just in case. I did get nauseous and vomited about two hours after I ate but I think that the anesthesia. They give you Phenergan as well and Also Vailum . Sorry for the long post. I will keep you guys posted.

Post op day 2

Still very swollen. Only get sore in the mornings when I wake up. Taking only Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Percocet makes me itch like crazy and I hate the drunken feeling.

Post op day 3

Feeling great still swollen. Can move my arms very well and able to lightly push boobs together without pain.

This is a must have

I forgot to post my support pillow from Amazon that I purchased. It's awesome and it's firm.

Dropping just fine

I have had a easy recovery since my BA. My only problem that I have experienced is boob acne. Most doctors say that it is from the surgery scrub that they use before surgery. I have sensitive skin anyway. I am dropping nicely and my breast are very soft. I will continue to massage twice daily.

Scars

Well my doc told me to keep these seri strips on for three weeks...a joke. I have sensitive skin and they were itching with nasty dried up blood on them. So I took them off tonight after my shower. Happy I did because they kinda smelled. Before my surgery I read that silicone strips are good for your incisions so I bought some from Walgreens.

Three weeks post

I am feeling great. This was an easy surgery and I'm thankful that I haven't had a bad recovery. Will keep you guys updated on my journey.

Before and after progress

I'm 3 weeks post op and a few days. My results are great. I can't complain. Left side is slightly bigger than right but not enough to complain about. Loving my results. Thanks Dr. Hedden

Cleavage

Loving the girls!! I'm giving nothing but cleavage in this maxi!! I have never had cleavage. Well worth the money.

One Month Down

I'm loving my results. Just bought my first bra from Victoria Secret. I measured at a 36DD. I didn't think I was that big but there bras are a little on the small side. This Body by V wireless bra is to die for. So comfortable and its lightly lined.

Trying on tops and bras

Just loving my new additions!!

Happy with my results!!

These are my 6 months results and I am so excited. I'm happy that I decided to go to Dr. Hedden and I have referred him to several people due to his great work. This was a easy surgery where I had no problems!! I hope he sees my progress because I never went back for a follow up...lol Thanks Dr. Hedden????
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon