Finally Approved After Trying for 15 Years - Birmingham, AL

I am 52 years old and a mother of three adult boys...

I am 52 years old and a mother of three adult boys all of who was delivered by C-section. I have had a hysterectomy as well as gastric bypass so there are plenty of scars, fat and loose skin that I am excited to be getting rid of. I am nervous but I am so looking forward to my new stomach. 6/22/15

happy

Today I took my bands off this morning and was amazed at what I saw. I (in my opinion look amazing). I am 18 days po, with one drain still in as well as stitches and staples. But I have a waist and I am able to place my hands on my back and reach the front of my stomach. WOW. Don't know the last time I was able to do that. Can't wait to get my breast done.

5 week po

5 week po ckup today. Feeling kind of down from the constant swelling but my Dr. is very pleased. After pics were taken by him as well. Told to wearing my binder and massage my incisions more often and harder

Exactly one year later

Exactly one year later, on the exact date I was able to have my breast reduction.
Dr. Steinzmets

Dr. Steinzmets has been the only doctor to consider the procedure and process it with my insurance company. Everyone else has been telling me to loose weight even when I was satisfied with my weight.