Bringing my Sexy Back - Birmingham, AL

I'm having a TT, BA and lipo to my flanks. I've...

I'm having a TT, BA and lipo to my flanks. I've made this decision solely for me. After giving everything to my family it's time to give something to myself.. what's better than a banging body :-) I'm excited and nervous at the same damn time. My consultation was longer than expected but Dr Hedden made up for my wait. He was thorough with explaining what the procedures would consist of was very confident that I would be happy with the results. His staff was amazing and the facility could be straight out of a magazine..

The new me

12 Days Post op.. Very Swollen but can see a great difference. I'm so happy with the results.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hedden is in demand. My wait was longer than expected HOWEVER to accommodate my time I'm getting lipo for free.. ummm I'll wait as long as you need me to :-) His bedside manner was great.. He's not a hand holder. He was very professional and answered all of my questions.. His staff is the best!!! They're the ones that have held my hand along the way.. They're always nice, warm and patient.. I literally have a new question/ concern daily..And my BFF's (the staff Sherry,Carol,Heather, Meredith) are always there to answer regardless of how ridiculous it may be.