Neck Pain with a Much Needed Breast Reduction - Birmingham, AL

After many trips to doctors for severe neck pain...

After many trips to doctors for severe neck pain it was suggested to me a breast reduction. My size then was 34H cup and now I am a 36C or D cup depending on the bra. This was the best decision I've ever made. I'm 47 and have perfect perky breast. Right after the procedure I went back to work within a week. I was cut from under one side to the other side under each breast because of the size of my reduction. I had a total of three pounds removed from my breast. I had always heard that you lose sensitivity in your nipple but not in my case. Because of how Dr Clinton moves the nipple you keep the feeling. As a matter if fact I have more sensation now than I did prior to the surgery. Now on the scaring. The scars weren't as bad as I anticipated. Now after 4 years I can't even see the scars anymore. It was probably less than a year after my surgery that I just stop seeing them. I would have done this surgery probably 10 or more years ago if I had known what a great result it would be. Not having to wear a bra in a sundress or even be able to wear normal clothing has been a blessing. Would do this again but so many years earlier but only with Dr Clinton.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Clinton is a great listener. He really talks to his patients and helps them understand the procedure. What impressed me most about him as a person was before my breast reduction surgery he prayed with me and my mom. I believe in prayer so that was calming to me. Dr Clinton now has done several procedures for me over the years. I've always had the best experience with him and his staff. The nurses are very knowledgable and sweet. I would recommend Dr. Clinton and his staff for slim lipo and breast reduction (I've had both) or probably any procedures that they offer.