Choose Dr. Hedden! Breast Lift/aug & Abdominoplasty- Beautiful Results, Little Pain - Birmingham, AL

Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I...

Thank you Dr. Hedden for changing my life! I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone searching for a plastic surgeon to choose Dr. Hedden. I recently had a breast-lift with aug & a TT. Dr. Hedden was my second opinion and let me tell you, I'm so glad I consulted with him instead of choosing the first surgeon I saw. Dr. Hedden has a gift of looking at one's body and gauging size & scale even before measuring me. Great team-(especially Traci, his NP), & little pain!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hedden is truly gifted. He and his Nurse Practitioner, Traci are wonderful! They are both so accommodating, they spend plenty of time with you, & answer all of your questions without feeling rushed. I will definitely return to Hedden Plastic Surgery for anything I have done in the future whether it be more plastic surgery or medi-spa treatments.