Dr Hedden is Amazing!!! Highly Recommended! - Birmingham, AL

I found out about Dr. hedden on realself actually,...

I found out about Dr. hedden on realself actually, sounds crazy maybe but once i saw his information and read his patient reviews i knew he was the one that was going to do my surgery. I wasn't even contemplating going out of state until this point... So not even 3 weeks later I flew in from Maryland (march 12) and he changed my life!! it was totally worth it, Dr. Hedden discussed my options with me based on pictures I had sent in. When I flew in I had a Pre op appt. with him the day before surgery. Up until then I was pretty set on having at least 400cc implants, during the pre op appt. i decided to go with 550cc silicone, And I really couldn't be more pleased with the results, I am only two weeks post op currently. But feel like a new woman. Trust and believe me I know that 550cc sounds big, but quite honestly for me I feel they're very proportionate and I wouldn't have been happy with anything else!!! I've always worn a 36B due to a 60 pound weightloss about 9 years ago, my breasts started to sag pretty bad, dr. Hedden also said during my Pre op that I have tubular breasts and that he actually thought i was an "a cup". We didn't know until it was "go time" wether or not I would need a lollipop lift or just a periareolar lift, I wanted to steer away from the extra scar if at all possible, but I also told the doc that of there was any chance my boobs would sag afterward to please do the full lift...SURPRISE... I didn't need the full lift (I'm pretty sure this had to do with the size of implant), but I trusted him. ;) This doctor is totally amazing, extremely knowledgeable and highly recommended!!! I am 26 years old, have no children, am 5'6" 160 pounds...and wonderful now ;), also active duty navy. If anyone has any questions about my experience I'd be more than happy to help. ;). Thanks again Dr. Hedden, and staff, you truly are amazing!!!

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. hedden on realself actually, sounds crazy maybe but once i saw his information and read his patient reviews i knew he was the one that was going to do my surgery. Thanks again Dr. Hedden, and staff, you truly are amazing!!!