"20 Yrs. Old, One Child, and Feel So Confident Now(: - Birmingham, AL

I went in for BA surgery May 8. I was a small B...

I went in for BA surgery May 8. I was a small B cup to begin with. I choose 550cc silicone implants, which has put my at a DD cup size. I am 5'2, 120 pounds. My surgeon was ABSOLUTLY incredible. He was so sweet, and I am so happy with the way my boobs look so far. I am 7 days post op and they already look amazing to me. So I can't wait for further results .. I highly recommend my surgeon he gave me great advice and did such a wonderful job. And the staff there was so sweet, and made me feel perfectly comfortable. (: It's a beautiful facility, very welcoming.

Update on the girls 2 weeks

2 weeks post op. They seem to be dropping fast. But they still look high from the sides.. My right boob seems to be a little bigger than my left ..? Is this normal ?

5 weeks post op !

My implants are finally dropping ! I'm so excited .. But my nipples are SO sensitive.. But not in a good way .. They hurt, and feel raw and still a little swollen .. Any advice as to when this will stop ..?

Almost 2 months post op!!

Loving the shape they are taking after two month post op !!

Finally can fully workout again!

2 months post, and can almost 100 percent lift weights again (: so happy! Healing process was good (:

10 weeks post op

10 weeks post op, couldn't be happier with how theybare turning out !!!

Almost 4 month post op !

Very pleased with the results so far.. But does anyone experience numbness in their boobs after breast augumentation. I did not go through the nipple either, I went under my boob.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

He was very sweet, he listened to me very well. He gives amazing advice. Answered all my questions. He made it very easy to chose my Dream size. My post op he was very gentle and I loved the smile on his face when he saw how happy I was with the results . The staff was also so comforting and caring !