Young Mother of 1, 550 Saline. Birmingham, AL

I'm 22 5'5" and 115lbs. After I had my son and...

I'm 22 5'5" and 115lbs. After I had my son and breastfed, I lost ALL the volume in my breasts and it was pretty much just skin. Very displeasing to look at. I spent several months looking and chose Dr. Hedden, I don't have a single negative thing to say about this experience! And I'm just 6 hrs post op

Before & After

Before my BA and just a few short hours after my 550 saline implants

The girls????

5 days post op, looking great! Still very firm of course but I can deff tell a difference after using ice packs a lot. Been hearing some of the weird noises I was told about of air bubbles caught in the muscles and the pocket and just everything trying to settle. But no problems!!! Still very happy with my decision with Dr. Hedden @ Greystone.

Bad & Good

Day of surgery next to now....I am so happy I'm finally confident and happy with my body again!!

8 Days post op

Still loving the girls!!! Still pretty firm but that's to be expected, only 8 days out. No more sloshing noises either and everything still just going great!!! ??????

12 days out

12 days post op. Doing great! Been back at work for 2 days now, taking it easy. But I'm not in horrible pain so everything is GREAT!
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

He was very helpful with sizing and gave me exactly what I wanted. Very to the point kinda guy, he didn't try to sugar code anything and told me what was the best options for me. And I was very open minded too about it, I was just set on the size. LOVED HIM.