How to Find the "Right" Surgeon - Birmingham, AL

For a few years, I had been researching "Mr....

For a few years, I had been researching "Mr. Right", as far as a surgeon goes, for a breast augmentation. After several consultations , with various surgeons, I made my ultimate decision on what surgeon would complete my transformation. Keep in mind, I had been flat chested for 28 years. The time was now! As far as patiently waiting, the saying holds true: "Good things come to those who wait." The surgeon I chose was Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer, M.D., by far the best I have encountered. My breasts before were nonexistent and after the surgery, my breast looked ,not only healthy, and amazing , but what a blessing to have such a painless experience! I'm sure everyone has a different reaction with pain, however, this was my first surgery , so I was preparing for the worst! The antidote was not in the medicine, but rather the staff, anesthesiologist, and of course the surgeon I chose best, Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer.

350cc left/360cc right breast -Saline

This picture was taken one week after surgery, I still had a sports bra on and a Nike workout top because it also, had a built in bra with no under-wire. I slept in this top for a couple of nights because it was comfortable. So you may see a stain of applesauce on my top below my breasts lol. Sorry about all that. ????
(Keep in mind they were still swollen at the time.)
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Researching takes time to find the right surgeon, who knows how to perform diligently. My encounter with Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer was purely genuine and strictly down to business. I knew exactly what I wanted and whom I wanted my surgery to be performed by. I sought out no ones referrals or recommendations , but rather , researched myself and met with several doctors. The one that "wowed" me the most and made me feel at ease was Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer. He listened. He performed. He succeeded. I am so blessed to have not only beautiful breasts , but to have found the absolute best doctor and helpful sweet staff! Pre-surgery- everyone was so kind, sweet and helpful. Post-surgery- surprisingly, no pain ,what so ever! Everyone is different, however ,I think it had a lot to do with my doctor and his staff , who were all incredible. So blessed. Thank you Dr. Schaffer!