Amazing Results and Would Do It Again!!

I am currently over a month post op and totally in...

I am currently over a month post op and totally in love with my breast! After having two children and deciding that we were done having children it was the best decision ever! From the very first visit with Dr. Schaffer I knew he was the one that I wanted to have my argumentation completed by. Due to my husband's work schedule, Dr. Schaffer was able to schedule me on a non-surgical day so that my husband could help with my recovery. The day of surgery, the staff were amazing and made me feel completely at home. I was in recovery the perfect amount of time to where the amazing nurses could make sure that everything was ok and then I could head home. This was extremely helpful as I was not in any pain on my ride home and was able to get in bed for the needed rest. I had zero pain during my recovery which I know is not the normal but I have had several surgeries during my life and can honestly say it was due to the amazing work of Dr. Schaffer. My incisions are so tiny and my breast are exactly what I was asking for. He was extremely honest with what I wanted and what he thought would give me the best outcome and nailed it! On the day of my 1-month post opp visit, Dr. Schaffer even saw me in between surgeries as it was the only day that I could come. I recently went back and had my lips plumped by Dr. Schaffer and the outcome is just as perfect.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schaffer is simply amazing. He knows what he is doing and listens to your needs and combines his vast years of experience to present the perfect outcome. Trust him and you will be completely happy with your results!!!