34 Years Old. No Kids. Just Want to Actually Fill out a Bikini Top - Birmingham, AL

I'm scheduled for Monday morning. June 6th at...

I'm scheduled for Monday morning. June 6th at 6:30am. I'm nervous, but more relaxed today than yesterday. I'm getting 400cc Saline unders. Right now I'm lucky if I fill out a 34A. Good news is no sagging so no need for a lift. I'm nervous for a couple of different reasons, one is being put under, which I know, it's no big deal but all the same nerve racking. The other reason is waking up to actually having boobs. Like the heavy feeling and having any kind of regret, like did I go too small or too big. Anyone else out there have these thoughts the day before?? :) I'm ready to have boobs though so here we go!!

Today was the day!

I did it! 400CC unders. The pain is real guys but I'm coping. Here is my before and after.

Two days post op.

Had my post op appt this morning and it went great. I hope it stays that way! My Dr and his staff were amazing through the whole process. I've been very sore today. Nothing unbearable but it seems like the worst part is getting up after sitting for a while. We had to stay in a hotel last night close to my surgery center. It was very uncomfortable. But now I'm home in my recliner so it seems better. Taking my Norco and Valium on my regular schedule. I'm hoping tomorrow is much better!

4 days post

Feeling a lot better everyday. Only new weird pain is the top of my rib cage feels bruised. Nothing visually you can see just hurts to touch. My stomach is very bloated as well. All and all from everything I've read it's all normal. I'm so thankful for this site. I probably wouldn't have done it without it. I'm posting an updated pic today too!

Actual 4 days post.

Just a pic at 4days.

5 day post op

I went back to work today.. In sweatpants. Lol (own our own business so who cares) . I tried putting on my jeans and omg.. I'm swollen in that area and the muscles in my boobs wouldn't let me flex enough to button them Haha. My sweet husband is going to shave my legs tonight for me (uncomfortable bending over to shave) so I can wear shorts tomorrow. I'm getting excited about my new additions, I can't wait until they soften up and drop. They are riding a little high but no too bad.

Day 6 post

Not much to update. Had some muscle pains today so have been taking my Norco. Other than that feeling good!

11 days post.

Just a quick pic update. Pain is much better. Still have my moments but it's going good!

11 days better pic

I can't get a good angle. The pics. Make them look uneven but in person they aren't. Weird.

Just wanted to update.

15 says post.
I usually feel pretty well during the day but start hurting (more discomfort than pain) at night. My strips feel like they are pulling my skin some so I hope that means they are dropping some. They still feel pretty firm but getting softer. My surgeon requires me to wear a sports bra 24/7 so I'm having some issues with dry skin.. Sounds like just a whole bunch of complaints but did I mention that it's awesome actually having boobs?? Ha. I've put an updated pic, the light makes my left one look funny. But they are perfectly even.

One more pic

Really can't believe it.

Who knew I would ever be able to wear a yoga bra?!?

Just wondering.

Have any of you ladies experienced a raw feeling while having to wear the sports bra 24/7? I don't wear the same one everyday, but it seems like when I get home my boobs are so sensitive, they arent red or actually raw... They just feel that way when my sports bra is on. Just very uncomfortable. Other than that everything is going great. My next appointment is next week on the 6th. I hope to get my strips off so I can see my scars and be cleared to get in the pool.

1 month today!

I'm so excited! Had my 1 month follow up and I'm clear to swim and do my massages. 2 more weeks of activity restriction but i can handle that! ? will update pic later.

Just an update.

I'm feeling more like these things are mine. Lol. So, so glad I did this.

Finally feeling completely natural.

Just wanted to update. I'm 3 months post. I finally feel completely normal. No more odd pains or any of that. It feels great to try on clothes now, I feel so much better than I used to about my body. Completely worth every penny and every pain that came with it... Which never of those two were that bad. If you are thinking of doing this, stop thinking and do it. Adding a picture.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Our consultation was great. I feel like he is very capable and loves what he does. Him and his staff are amazing. On surgery Day I was so nervous. But as soon as he came in to mark me and talk to me I calmed down. His demener was calming and that made me feel more comfortable instantly. He's a wonderful surgeon. His staff is wonderful, I had so many questions on surgery Day, they didn't hesitate to answer them and didn't make me feel silly. I highly recommend Hedden Plastic Surgery.