30 Year Old with 2 Kids and Tuberous Breasts... - Birmingham, AL

Dr. Hedden is an amazing surgeon! At my...

Dr. Hedden is an amazing surgeon!

At my consultation he informed me I had a mild case of tuberous breasts, which had been missed by another surgeon that I consulted with. I immediately panicked because I had heard how hard it was to fix that issue, and he assured me he knew just how to fix me.

He would not pick the size or offer an opinion at all, so I feel if you go with him you should be totally prepared to make your own sizing decisions. I understand the reasoning because I'm sure it's no fun being blamed if a patient is unhappy in the end. He did encourage me to go on the larger end of my range because most always wish they went larger, and I did and I was very pleased.

He didn't rush at all with me and thoroughly answered all my questions. He has a very confident air about him, but not cocky at all.

His staff is wonderful as well. I was very anxious about anesthesia just because it always gives me a panicky feeling as I'm being put to sleep, but his anesthesiologist was the best I have ever had!

I literally don't have a single negative thing to say about Dr. Hedden and his entire staff. Worth every mile that has to be traveled to see him.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon