29 Years Old, 3 Kids, 36 (BARELY) B Possibly Big A, 190 Lbs...Birmingham, AL

Hello! Well. I have decided to get a BA! I'm...

Hello! Well. I have decided to get a BA! I'm nervous... Trying to get all info I might possibly need to know under my belt! It's so much tho so if I write it down maybe it will help me! :) Anyway, My stats are as follows: 29 years old, 3 wonderful kiddos, 36 (barely there) B possibly large A and.... 190 lbs... My BA is scheduled with Dr. Hedden on May 4th 2016... :)))

Just met with Dr. Hedden Pre-Op

Just officially met with Dr. Hedden and he is very nice! I was nervous as a cat before I met with him while waiting in his office, but his nurses and particularly Kim the one who met with me was really nice... They put me at ease and seem genuinely concerned with my surgery and overall health! I've decided on 450 CC's! ????

BA surgery was today!!!

Wow... What a ride! I'm a member of the boobie club now! Lol... Feeling better already.... Got pain meds and all taken. Slept a little bit and already went for a walk!

I forgot to add..

Oops! Forgot to add that Dr. Hedden gave me 450cc smooth round moderate plus profile!

This stupid compression garment!!!!!! Argh!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!! Any ladies who get the TUBA procedure... You have to stay wrapped up tight around your belly and the compression garment is aggravating as hell!!! I take it off at least 5 times a DAY to redo it from rolling up in the back!! I'm sure most of you ladies are a whole lot lighter than I am though! So happy thus far with my results tho!

One week and a day Post op!

I'm a week and a day post op! Over done it yesterday so have been hurting and a little swollen today... On top of being chunky lol but anyway... ????

Few more pics

Got measured for the 1st time since BA yesterday!

Got measured at Victoria's Secret yesterday and I am a 36 DD! ??????????????????????????????
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon