23yo, 5'7", 116lbs., AA to full D, NO kids, Natrelle MP Silicone (R)421/(L)457cc, Under Muscle, Under Incisions - Birmingham, AL

Ever since I was in high school, I have wanted a...

Ever since I was in high school, I have wanted a BA. I really think I suffered from "body dismorphia" I let not having breasts control my whole life! After graduating college, and starting my career I decided it was time to get the ball rolling on this BA. I applied for Care Credit and was approved immediately. All my girlfriends told me about my PS, Dr. Van Hoy. So I inquired online first (I think it was a Friday after they had closed) and the following Monday they got back with me. So Mary (his receptionist, who is the sweetest woman on earth BTW!) and I emailed back and forth and set a consultation date for the beginning of September. The next day, I emailed her and said I wanted in sooner, sooner as in the next week!! So on August 12th, I had my consultation and went back a week later on the 20th and had my surgery. I wanted it done and over with and besides, who can wait that long for surgery? Definitely not this girl! This is definitely one of the best decisions I've made in my life thus far!

Surgery Experience & 1 month update

Surgery was at 12:30 on Aug. 20th, 2015. I was out of the clinic by 3pm. Upon waking: no pain, no tightness. I left the clinic and ate in a restaurant with my husband and back at the hotel by 4:30pm. I took Ambien to sleep thru the 1st night. Went home after check up with my doctor, took ibuprofen 4 times a day, and honestly no pain just stiffness. Had visitors all day and I stayed in my husband's recliner (very comfy btw) slept there for a full 7 days then was cleared to sleep in the bed and on my sides, so I got much better sleep! After 1 week I could wear a normal bra or no bra if I wanted. I had such an easy recovery it's hard to go into detail of my experience. I just did everything normal as if I didn't have surgery.

7 weeks Post Op

Went in last week for 6 week post op appointment. Dr. Van Hoy said everything looked perfect and couldn't believe he was able to fit 457cc in my chest. I don't go back in until April for my next appt.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Van Hoy is the most professional doctor I have ever met! He was the only Dr. I visited with and knew immediately that he was going to be the one who did my surgery. He is ranked in the TOP 50 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons for the U.S. so that says alot right there!