22 Years Old, 1 Child, FINALLY Getting Much Needed BA - Birmingham, AL

Words can't describe how excited I am! I've been...

Words can't describe how excited I am! I've been insecure about my boobs for as long as I can remember. I've worn padded bras since high school. I always see things I would love to wear, but wouldn't buy it because I couldn't wear it without a bra. I'm looking coward to bring on the "other side". What are some good bras for right after surgery?

Items Needed

I'm making a list of everything I will need after surgery so I can start getting them ahead of time. What are some things you all suggest?

Surgery Rescheduled

I'm soo excited because I rescheduled my surgery! I'll now be getting my surgery on March 9th!

Help!!

So my surgery is exactly two weeks from today!! I'm sure you guys know how excited I am. I'm looking online for bras to purchase, I just don't know what size I should order. Currently, I'm a 34B. I would like to be a small D. Any suggestions on what size post op bras I should purchase?

Surgery in a week..

So my surgery is scheduled for March 9th as I've me Tibet before. I was supposed to get a call from the nurse at 2 weeks pre-op, but I haven't received a call yet. :( When you guys talked to the nurse over the phone, what did they talk about?

Pre Op Appointment

Had my preop appointment today! Dr. Hedden is really really nice!! He's makes you feel comfortable right away! I tried on sizers of course. In the picture I have 500 cc's and I told Dr. Hedden that's the size I wanted to go with. Now I think I should go down a few cc's. I don't wanna be too big. I plan on losing weight when I'm able to workout again (I'm sucking in my stomach on the picture lol) what do you guys think?
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hedden is great!! I felt comfortable right away.