20 Years Old, No Kids, 115lbs, 32 a Before Operation. Birmingham, AL

Hello, recently I underwent surgery and received...

Hello, recently I underwent surgery and received 250ccs saline sub pectorial. I am unsure of what bra size I will be at as of right now, but the goal was to be a small C cup. Here are some pictures I have so far. I included some of me before the operation as well. Can't wait to see how they develop over the next few months!

2 weeks post op

Tried on an old bra. Wow????

3 weeks post op!

Tomorrow I go to get my tape taken off and get to see how my incisions have been healing. May or may not have been freaking myself out by looking at picture on here of busted incisions. Hopefully all is well with mine. I feel like all of my swelling is gone. Haven't seen much change lately beside numbness and nipple sensitivity finally going away. I am IN LOVE with them. Thankful to be able to share photos on here as I just want to show them to the world!! But not really... Lol I know mine are only 250cc and may be considered small to some but with my small frame I feel they are perfect for me. I tried on a bra recently and fit into a C. What a dream come true!!!

Incisions!

Got my first peak at my healing incisions. They are healing up quite nicely. Can't even see them unless you are on the ground looking up. Got some mederma scar cream to help them fade.

Sports bra pic!

1 month post op

Update on my scars and progress! Been using mederma scar cream for the past week. No results yet but it's just a matter of time!
Dr. Schaefer

Dr Schaefer was very nice and made me feel very comfortable during all parts of my procedure