Lipo and BBL - Love my Results Already! - Birmingham, AL

After my second child, I cried when I looked at my...

After my second child, I cried when I looked at my body. I've always had a small frame and I wanted to keep that. I didn't want my body/booty to look unnatural. After my consultation with Dr. Hedden, I was sold on the procedure. I went back to the office on several occasions to ask questions and they booked me an appt with the surgeon himself to answer any of my concerns. The staff was extremely nice!

Now to the part y'all are waiting for lol!
My surgery went well! I am now 5 days post op and I am loving my stomach and booty already. I now have hips that i never had before. My bottom is definitely lifted and looked absolutely perfect. I am getting compliments already.

This has been the hardest part for me only because of the compression garments. I began walking immediately after surgery (I'm a busy body) . My only complaint is the compression on my back. It feels like a brick but Dr. Hedden states this 'triangle compression' is essential to ensure I have a beautifully shaped back.

So far: I am loving my new body!

Before and After (3 Day Post-Op) Pic

One Week Post Op Pic BBL

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hedden - very handsome and knowledgeable. He had an ease about him that showed his confidence and experience. Nurse/Nurse practitioner - very nice and personable. Made me feel comfortable. All staff: nice!