Sick of the "11s" Between my Eyes - San Antonio, TX

I went to Skin Wellness Center of Alabama for a...

I went to Skin Wellness Center of Alabama for a dermatologist consult. The doctor was super nice and the staff was too (they also all looked great so that was promising) - I had to bring my newborn and one of the nurses even held the baby while the doctor examined my skin. He recommended Botox for the "11s" between my eyebrows and then a Perfect Peel. Unfortunately, can't do either until I'm done breastfeeding. So gotta finish that up and will get the Botox and peel done in the next month or two. Will update then.

See new review

I went through with this but couldn't change dr/add to review. See related Botox review for new dr and results. Thanks!

Botox for 11s

Wish I knew how to link reviews! Posted review for this a couple of years ago with different doctor but never web through with it.

Went to Dr. Kimberly Finder and she was awesome! They took face pics of me, injected a small amount of Botox around 11s and outside of eyelids.

Took about a week to fully settle -- but when it did OHMIGOD!! I looked 10 years younger.

Unfortunately it's now August and I think I've metabolized most of it out, so going back for touch up vey soon:

Dr. Finder ROCKS.