A 65 Year Old Female Who Had a Reconstructive Breast Procedure After a Mastectomy

When I learned I had cancer I was scared and then...

When I learned I had cancer I was scared and then I found out I was losing my breast and was numb. My surgeon doing the mastectomy recommended Dr. Levesque. I went expecting to wait and he was on time, present and caring-addressing every possibility and different procedures that could occur (depending on the advancement of the disease). He spent two hours with me. He is brilliant and never talked down to me. I left feeling hope for the first time since my diagnosis. I can only believe that the good Lord sent me an angel. My surgery is just beautiful. My friends are always commenting on how beautiful my procedure turned out. I will always love Dr. Levesque for the kindness and care and quality of work he performed on me. I actually called his office to thank him and he came to the phone. Now how many people can say that about their physicians, even in an emergency. I wouldn't consider another physician if I ever needed a plastic surgery procedure done.
Austin Plastic Surgeon