33 Years Old, One Child, 5'7" 165lbs Saline Breast Augmentation 500cc's - Birmingham, AL

I had a great experiencing traveling from NYC to...

I had a great experiencing traveling from NYC to have my BA done by Dr. Hedden. His out of state coordinator Heather is awesome. Dr Hedden is a very busy man but he's also very confident in his work and will answer all if your questions. However he will not help you choose a size so make sure you have a good idea of what you want. The day of surgery went very smoothly , his CRNA Kevin was wonderful as are all of the nurses, and the facility is gorgeous. Well worth the trip to Alabama.

3 days post

I feel great and have been running my normal errands. Boobies are already feeling a bit softer

3 weeks post

First bra!

I went to Victorias secret to get sized today and I'm a 34DDD . I don't think this is my final size I think I'll end up being a DD. I probably shouldnt have purchased 2 bras but I need a bra you cant wear sports bras with everythinggg. The green bra is a 36DD and a bit large at the waist. I'll prob return that one.

One month

My left boobie has dropped more than the right.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon