Fat Thighs and Inner Legs! - Wilmington, NC

I have always had large thighs, but not enough to...

I have always had large thighs, but not enough to undergo an invasive procedure. I had considered cool sculpting, but after reading the possible negative side effects of 'shark bitting' appearance or shelving, nerve damage and pain, I decided I wasn't willing to take the risk. A friend had the SculpSure procedure on her flanks and the difference was very noticable! She said it was not painful, but did get very hot feeling, almost to the point of being too hot before it cools. I guess if you are killing fat cells there would have to be some level of discomfort. Anyway, I made a consult appointment and decided to go for it. So glad I did!! The staff was very informative and knowlegable. The procedure was a little uncomfortable at times, but I would not say painful. The results have been amazing! I am very happy I decided to proceed. The difference is noticable but you do have to be patient; it is not instant. The way they explained the process is the fat cells are distroyed by the laser and your body's lymphatic system takes away the dead cells over time; about 12 weeks for full results. I am at the 10 weeks point and am very satisfied. I may decided to have another treatment after 12 weeks for additional removal.
Wilmington Family Physician

Dr. Pate and his staff are nothing less than awesome. Dr. Pate also is my physician for bio-identical hormone replacement. I will be using their clinic again in the future.